These are ways I think this Wiki can be better. These are my oppinions, and please ask questions.
- The Wiki's Homepage... I'm serious, it's a mess. Most of it is fine, but, Shacho, I thought you'd take from the Other wiki you work on, the Mascotia Wiki. The Homepage isn't a Blog or a Conversation area. It's to explain the basics of the wiki, or show rules and guidelines.
- We should make the entire pages in one editting. If you don't have time to finish the pages, then thats fine, but don't just leave a Page unfinished for a long time.
- Don't just upload ideas you've gotten unless you have finished them... Seriously... This goes with the one above, if a page isn't finished, it makes me feel like they aren't even finished concepts.
This list may ge…
Read more >
I'm not allowed to use my CPU all the time. The good news is, they didn't take both of my drawing pads.
On another note, I'm making up an entire Fakemon Generation. When I have the time, I'll draw them on the computer in color. I have 14 done and 1 in progress. Here are the ones that I have done. For the one that isn't done, I haven't finished the, "Pokedex Entries", for each of the games and stats.Finished: 23 Pokemon, 1 Hidden Unfinished: 1 Pokemon Probable Finish Point: 145 Pokemon, 5 Hidden
- Red - Eyed Delvbo
- Grass Starter
- Miorosprout, the Seedling Pokemon - 1 Foot and 1 Inch tall - Grass -Type
- Miorobulb, the Vine Knot Pokemon - 3 Feet and 11 Inches tall - Grass and Bug -Type
- Miorothorn, the Thorn Pokemon - 7 Feet tall - Grass and Bug -…
Read more >
Most of my Characters have to be able to fight, in my mind. Strange, I notice my main Mascotian because it's a puffball, who went evil, turned good again, turned evil yet again, turned good again, THEN lost basically all of his power when he got super duper luper lichen happy. (WuT? XD)Read more >
I'm addicted to Warcraft 3 units now. Especially...
So here is a touching story.Read more >
I DREW KIRBY HIMSELF! XDRead more >